Thursday, February 08, 2007

islam; religion of death and destruction.

islam, the religion of peace? I hardly think. The crimes and acts of war committed by muslims hardly receive news coverage any longer as the media and some politicians attempt to discredit the war effort by lying to people that islam is a religion of peace.

Before September 11, 2001, there were many attacks against America and other nations going back decades. Since September 11, 2001, there have been more than SEVEN THOUSAND terror attacks committed by muslims, according to the web site, http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

I do not doubt these figures.These terror attacks include beheadings of Buddhists and Hindus.

When was the last time that anyone heard of a Buddhist or Hindu killing people? This disputes the myth that somehow America or Christianity is to blame for muslim outrage. No, killing infidels (infidels are non-muslims) is a requirement of islam. (By the way, I never capitalize muslims, koran, or islam.)

Recognizing what we are dealing with is key to defeating islam. In the meantime, for those who would kill me in the name of their religion, I rest my dirty shoes on my copy of the koran.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites